In The First
This is the opportunity to own a home in a master planned community that will revolutionize how people live, socialize, shop and invest in Metro Vancouver. The neighbourhood’s second 47-storey high-rise features globally inspired architecture and 450+ residences, showcasing SHAPE’s signature standard for superior interior design.
- The master planning expertise of SHAPE and James K.M. Cheng Architects, combined with the building design of GBL Architects
- The exterior character of these premier homes will be modern and timeless, featuring a palette of quality materials and West Coast detailing
- Each 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom home has an open-plan design that allows an abundance of natural light to brighten the entire living space
- Homes feature large, elongated balconies that wrap around the exterior of the building and provide residents with a true sense of indoor/outdoor living
- The landscaped rooftops of all four buildings are staggered in height, creating spiralling green spaces reminiscent of the forested slopes rising up around the site
- An attractive arrival experience includes an expansive lobby facing the neighbourhood’s pocket park and water feature
- The building’s “twinned” architectural style creates the look of two slim buildings joined together, showcasing an elevated green space high in the air
- Residents will enjoy breathtaking views of Simon Fraser University, downtown Vancouver, Burnaby Lake, Mount Baker, the North Shore mountains, the Fraser River and the Vancouver Golf Club
- An 18,000 sq. ft. private amenity for residents includes a fitness area, outdoor lounge, guest suites, community gardens and more
And Quality Materials
Create The Perfect
Canvas for Living
- Intelligent floor plans use space efficiently and create rooms that are easy to furnish
- Gourmet L-shaped kitchens with large islands offer ample storage and come in three designer colour schemes
- Large balconies have room for furniture and outdoor fireplaces, and show off exceptional views
- Time-honoured materials give these homes a solid foundation, with style that will last for decades
- Homes offer features found in single-family residences, like a side-by-side washer/dryer
In Three Luxurious
The SHAPE Kitchen
Is Attractive &
- The proven L-shaped design is a flexible and spacious kitchen layout with room for multiple chefs
- A kitchen island and ample countertops in polished stone create more space for food prep and socializing
- Soft-close drawers and cabinet doors ensure a quiet environment
- The Bosch refrigerator and dishwasher are concealed behind custom European cabinetry to create a visually seamless look
- A gas cooktop provides consistent cooking temperatures, while the wall oven gives the space a clean, high-end feel
- Thoughtful details include a storage pantry, recessed lighting and marble herringbone backsplash for timeless style
Make a Big Impact
Every home features a kitchen island, ideal for food prep or to use as a convenient social centrepiece.
Integrated Bosch appliances include a chef-style wall oven and four burner gas cooktop for standard colour schemes.
Full-height European cabinetry creates 30 percent more storage space than in many new homes.
SPACIOUS LAUNDRY ROOM:
A full-sized laundry room in every home includes space for a side-by-side washer/dryer, cabinets and a hanging rod.
Well-located USB and four-plug outlets allow residents to charge all their devices with ease.
A full-height kitchen pantry gives homeowners additional room to store cooking essentials.
SHAPE creates a dedicated space for owners to add a workstation to charge and use a computer (most homes).
STORAGE & PARKING:
A private storage space and at least one secure underground parking spot are included with each home.