This Private Amenity Is Beyond Compare
The First Neighbourhood’s remarkable 18,000 square-foot facility spans three levels, including a landscaped green rooftop for outdoor lounging, community gardening or barbecuing. Inside, residents can organize game nights and table tennis tournaments, enjoy yoga, Pilates or intense cardio workouts, host festive holiday feasts in private event lounges with full kitchens — and so much more.
Residents can enjoy spectacular sunsets and fresh air on the facility’s rooftop where community gardens and areas for lounging and open-air yoga await.
- Outdoor lounges and dining areas
- Rooftop community garden plots with gardening amenities
- Peaceful trellised seating areas, plus outdoor barbecues for grilling up a feast
- Landscaped edges for a park-like feel
- Grassy areas that are ideal for relaxing or hosting outdoor events
Located on the first podium level, the amenity’s second floor is purposefully designed to create communal recreation spaces with views to an interior green courtyard and the nearby shopping boulevard.
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment, including stationary bikes and rowing machines
- Stretching zones, lockers and a full selection of free weights
- Table tennis amenities
- Billiards area and lounge
- Yoga and Pilates studio
- Generous common area lounge with contemporary furnishings and kitchenette
The facility is favourably located in the southwest corner of the First Neighbourhood, providing the best light and an animated streetscape. Its lower level offers a variety of breakout spaces for individual or group use.
- Private event spaces for dining and lounging with full entertaining kitchens
- Dedicated music and crafting rooms
- Quiet business or study stations
- Children’s play area and family lounge
- Large multi-purpose room with kitchenette that accommodates up to 30 people
- Bike repair areas and a dog wash station (parkade access)